Dream of working for a Creative Agency? Now you can!
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Assistant to join our virtual creative team. If you are tech-savvy, passionate about online communities & love to get creative then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A Little About You
You are an independent thinker who's happy to take an idea and run with it. You're the kind of person who knows that just because you don't know how, doesn't mean it can't be done - and you'll find a way to work it out! (Hello, GOOGLE!)
You love to mix the creative with the strategy, with an eye for detail and a passion for the high-level strategy of breathing life into a concept for clients.
You love to get involved in all aspects of a business, bringing new ideas to the table. You know how to dream big and get visioning, and then get implementing!
You've got epic skills in the following:
- All things Graphic Design; Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign are your go-to apps to create beautiful digital materials
- A great eye for bringing a creative brief to life
- A strong understanding of social media marketing; knowledge of each platform’s best practices, and a willingness to learn new ways to connect
- Ability to develop and execute an online marketing campaign across multiple platforms including social media, web, search and e-mail marketing
- Project Management; you know how much you can handle and can communicate efficient deadlines to team members and clients
- A love for analytics; you know how understanding Google analytics, e-mail campaign analytics, and Facebook/Instagram insights can help shape the way campaigns are created
- A mad ability to write compelling copy that has readers craving the next sentence
About JuJu Creative Hub
JuJu Creative Hub is a full service Branding, Marketing & Design agency for female, service-based entrepreneurs. We work alongside our clients to create stunning websites, social media content and marketing campaigns that attract more dream clients to their business by naturally enhancing their brand values and message.
We believe in ethical marketing tactics, bringing people more of what they need, and not what they don't. We work with brands aiming to create a difference and increase their impact.
As a virtual team, we collaborate online to bring our client's marketing collateral to life.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following attributes:
- Proven experience in design (a kick-ass portfolio should be provided)
- An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the following programs (as a minimum):
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Mailchimp (or alternative email software)
- Squarespace and/or Wordpress
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Your own laptop and reliable internet access
- An ABN
- Access to the Adobe Illustrator Creative suite
- Ability to work remotely, on a dedicated day (can be arranged to suit your requirements) for 1-2 days per week with an opportunity to grow.
To apply please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your relevant experience and qualifications
2. Your kick-ass portfolio and testimonials/references
3. A summary of your knowledge of the above-mentioned technologies, with a rating out of 5.
4. Experience working in a digital work environment, with collaborative online technologies
Qualities We Look For In A New Team Member
Honesty / Passion / Creativity / Self-Assertion / Loyal / Hard-Working / Intuitive / Communication / Pride / Integrity