Building a loved-up, connected tribe
sounds like a far-off dream, right?
Well it doesn't have to be.
nouna social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.
The women I work with all have one thing in common.
They felt called to lead; to light the path for others to shine.
It is my belief that building a tribe around your business is the key to:
Letting go of the sleazy-salesy feeling that can arise when you start putting yourself 'out there'
Attracting the dreamiest clients you've had to date
Working more in your zone of genius, and less on the things that don't light you up
Establishing yourself as the go-to knowledge source in your industry
Feeling more aligned in the work you do and creating a greater impact on the people you got into business for
That's because it is!!!
I've seen it happen first hand in my one-on-one sessions with clients. Here's what I've seen clients experience:
- They find clarity on exactly who they're in business for and how best to connect with them
They overcome the fear and vulnerability that comes alongside putting yourself out there and sharing your big vision
They uncover their true message - the one that they want to shout from the rooftops, so all who need it can hear
They learn that the key to filling up their coaching calendar, selling out on their next event or launching their next product with ease is about finding their tribe
But this isn't about chasing Facebook likes, subscribers or
It's about creating and cultivating REAL connection
Through six fortnightly sessions, held over 12 weeks I'll be your guide and support in cultivating your tribe.
Here's what we'll cover:
Plus you'll get all this:
- My custom questionnairre to get to know you and your business to easily identify the key areas we'll be focusing on, so we can hit the ground running and maximise our time together
- A video recording of each session we have together, so you can review our truth-bombs and light-bulb moments at any time
- A weekly action plan, personally catered to your business after each of our conversations
- Email support throughout our 12-weeks together
- Access to additional resources, done-for-you scripts, video tutorials created specifically for my coaching clients, as applicable to your needs
Three payments of $497 over 12 weeks or
One payment of 1297
This is for you if:
- You've been struggling with finding and connecting with your tribe, and you want that to change
- You're scared of hitting send everytime you send out that email to your newsletter list or social media post
- You're passionate about creating a lasting impact with your business
- You recognise the need for creating a tribe of like-minded individuals around your brand
- You're ready to level up your business and start connecting with more dream clients
- You're open for real, honest talk about where you're at with your business and where you want to take it
This isn't for you if:
- You feel you can build a tribe all on your own
- You'd prefer to look at building your business (spreadsheets and all) rather than building your tribe
- You're pushing, pushing, pushing for more Facebook likes, subscribers, followers or the 6-figure income (sure they're great by-products, but that's not what this is about sorry!)
- You're not ready to step up and lead a tribe of like-minded individuals
- You don't want to share your wisdom, knowledge and experiences with the world
- You're not ready to open up and let your tribe follow you
If you think we'd be a great fit to work together to start building your tribe, connect with me below
Limited spaces available
Who I work with
I work with women who run a service-based business, that are ready to stand up and share their big vision with the world. These women feel the calling to lead by sharing their skills, expertise and passion.
I work particularly well with coaches and creative entrepreneurs, those who's business are based around them as a brand.
What it's like to work with me
Our sessions are all held over Skype, I find this helpful as I can share my screen with you and interact with you face-to-face from anywhere in the world!
My one-on-one sessions with clients are usually filled with 'a-ha' and 'goose-bumpy' moments (from both me and my clients!) as we really explore your passion in a deep level. We get to the core of what you're all about and how you want to create a meaningful impact.
I love to really explore my clients' businesses, interacting with their brand across platforms to really capture the essence of who they are and how they're sharing their brand message. In our time together, my clients have reported that it feels like having another member on their team that is both a cheerleader, a supporter and a guide in the right direction.