Dear Dream Client,
I've been thinking for a while now that you and I need to have a chat! What better way that through an old-fashioned letter!!!
You see, I too know what it feels like to be playing smaller than you should be. I know what it's like to have all those dreams running round in your head.
Dreams of running your own successful business [and, yeah I'm aware that my idea of success may be different to yours]. Dreams of being fully booked by the dreamiest clients you've ever worked with. Dreams of running the show: choosing the hours, the location, the clients & the services you offer. Because that's what LIGHTS YOU UP!!!
NOT because someone told you that you should be doing it, or because that's what pays the bills or because everyone else in your industry does it [and they say it works for them!].
But those dreams don't have to be just dreams. They can become 100% reality (And hey, I'm even gonna say that if you let it, & are open to it that reality may even get better than you dreamed it would).
Throughout my own life, something has always rung true.
When I've said no, to what no longer serves me, the universe knows I'm ready for more of what does.
So lady love, I thought I would share with you some of the things I'm saying no to.
I'm saying no to:
- believing I am not worthy of receiving and achieving my dreams
- doing the things that aren't what I got into business to be doing [AKA the things that don't light me up!!!]
- letting others own limiting beliefs of me, themselves or how things "should" be done dictate my path
- believing that abundance is something to be achieved, or worked towards. I AM ABUNDANT + WILL ALWAYS BE ABUNDANT.
- buying into the notion of competition, jealousy or feeling threatened by other women in my industry or by other women's success. No one else in the universe does it like I do.
But why am I telling you all of this?
Because sometimes we women feel the need to have a sort of 'permission slip'. And if that's you, then consider this yours.
Lady, you deserve to stand in your truth, and own it. You deserve the life & business that you dream of.
So I'd like to leave you with one last thing:
You are worthy of receiving and achieving your dreams.
Love & Light,